In the newfound stream of inner peace
I dive to calm down
Gather myself piece by piece
Ain't be rushing anywhere now
no, no
In the night, let my guard down
The dream creates the dream
But I want to stand awake
With first sun rays landing on my face
I see you there
Would you stay
Reality feels like
White noise invading soul
Fountains of impatience rise
Anywhere I'm going I get lost
Then I come to realize my world is not defined
Then I come to realize my thoughts are not finite
Then I come to realize the story never dies
Nothing, that you think, is right
And nothing's really wrong
Magic won't materialise
Anything you want, you go work for
Reality is like
White noise to filter out
And I just want to stay awake
For the waves that're coming up my way
Train of thoughts just never ends
There's no space for me to dance
River flows out of my face
I just dream to break away
Then I come to realize my world is not defined
Then I come to realize my thoughts are not finite
Then I come to realize that story never dies
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz